Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Theodore Boone: Kid LawyerTheodore Boone: Kid Lawyer by John Grisham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. Grisham does really surprisingly well with his first "Junior Fiction." He establishes some great characters and introduces the reader (usually a younger crowed) to the courtroom and other law related issues such as animal court. Theo Boone's parents are both lawyers, his uncle is a lawyer, and his dog's name is Judge. Theo knows everyone down at the courthouse and has many kids from school who come to him for advice. When the biggest trial in town (a murder case) gets interesting - Theo is in the thick of it. Great read. Huge cliffhanger at the end though. I guess I will have to read the next one soon. And that is How Lou Sees It.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment